You can buy plugs to add a connection cable to an electronic device from many different manufacturers and in just as many different modifications. Some well-known and at the same time high-quality connectors are, for example, JST connectors, Molex connectors or DuPont connectors. We provide you with a brief overview of the three well-known brands and their area of application:
- JST: These are electrical connectors originally developed for the Japanese market. They are used in many products, including rechargeable battery packs, 3D printers and radio-controlled servos. The PCBplug can be in vertical or horizontal design to buy and received with either through hole or surface mount. The wire-to-wire connectors are available in the following series with the associated contact gaps:
EH, XA, XH
The wire-to-wire connectors are available in the RCY and SM series with a contact spacing of 2.50 millimeters.
Molex: Molex has been manufacturing electronic components since 1938 and is now part of Koch Industries. The connectors are often given the abbreviation MXI and can range from a simple design to highly complex variants. They are used in PCs, in systems and in the automotive sector, among other things, but can generally be used whenever you want to buy a connector. The most common of these is probably the 4-pin connector, where the yellow wire carries twelve volts and the red carries five volts, and the two black wires are grounded
- DuPont: These are jumper wires in a cable fitted with one or more connectors. Typically, these switches are used to internally connect the components of a breadboard or test circuit to other components or devices by plugging rather than soldering. They are available in different versions, which have either the same or different types of electrical connections at both ends:
- solid tips for connection to a protoboard or socket strip
- Alligator clips for connecting to buttons, sensors and the like
- Banana plugs for test equipment for DC and low-frequency AC signals
- Registered jacks for telephones and computer networks
- RCA connector for audio signals or other low frequency applications
- RF connectors for transmitting high frequency signals between circuits, test equipment and antennas
- RF jumper cable for connecting antennas and other components to network cabling
We carry first-class products from all three quality manufacturers. In addition to plugs or connection cables for electrical wiring, mixmax-24 also sells adhesive tape for electrical insulation. A popular product in this field is copper tape for transformers, smartphones, PCs, copiers and much more.
Connection cable and adhesive tape from mixmax-24
In our assortment you can buy JST, Molex and DuPont connectors as well as different copper tapes. Our JST connectors are available in the versions GH, SH, XH, ZH and even as BEC connectors. Of course, we carry these in different lengths and with a variable number of pins, so that you are sure to find the right connector for your needs.
You can also get our Molex connectors in different versions and with different pin counts. In contrast to the JST connectors, the Molexplugyou with us to buy can not lock.
We offer the DuPont connectors as jumper cables with two pins and in 2.54 millimeters and as banana plugs with 4.0 millimeters.
We also have copper strips for insulation. These are available in widths of five, eight or ten millimeters and in lengths of 50 metres. They can be used at temperatures between -10 and +120 degrees Celsius and not only keep out electromagnetic waves, but also ensure EMI shielding. In addition, the copper tape is resistant to oxidation and static electricity, UV-repellent, heat-insulating and has a strong absorption.
Your desired product is not included? Sometimes it happens that an article is in particularly high demand and is therefore sold out. Contact us. We will be happy to let you know when the connector you need will be available again.
Buy connectors at mixmax-24 at fair prices
In our online shop you can buy all the plugs you need for connection cables and even copper tape for insulation purposes at the best prices. Whatever devices you want to use, we have the right connectors for you so that your project is a success!
You don't know exactly which connection cable you need or you have questions about our other products? Feel free to use our contact formto tell us about your concerns about our electronics range. We will get back to you immediately and will be happy to send you further information.
mixmax-24 at your side: Benefit from strong advantages
With us you can rely on a full guarantee and the immediate exchange of products. Since we are a certified dealer from Germany, you get 100 percent purchase security. In addition, our prices include statutory VAT. We will email you a corresponding invoice in your name within 12 hours of receipt of payment. Please also note our right of withdrawal. This includes one month for each of our CE-tested new goods.